Bangalore Bannerghatta National Park
Bannerghatta National Park is located to the south of Bangalore and is known to be the richest, natural zoological reserve in India, hence making it a major tourist attraction of Bangalore. It is spread over an area of 25,000 acres and is home to lions, tigers, panthers and a large variety of birds.
To see incity Tariff click here
Attractions in Bannerghatta National Park:
Lion and tiger Safari
Elephant ride in herbivore Safari
Trekking at Hajjamanu Kallu
Uddigebande and Mirza Hills
Suvarnamukhi Stream and Temple and the Serpentarium.
- Vehicle hire, fuel, driver charges and interstate taxes.
- Pick up from and drop off at your place of residence.
All car rental charges for travel of a distance upto 750 kms and without night travel.
- Boarding (Food) and Lodging (Accommodation).
- Guide charges
- Parking and entry charges at each sight seeing spot.
- Highway Toll charges along sections of the highway.
- Car Rental charges for beyond 750 kms. - Any Night Travel charges
Other Terms and Conditions:
Bangalore to Bannerghatta National Park is not customizable. You may choose to avoid visiting one or more places from this itinerary.